torsdag 14 juni 2012

Embrace these words

You've seen the worst of me now
I'm all alone see
Foto: Y. Ejner Lind -12
You lost me somehow
And what we're fighting for is peace
Are you still in love with me
Or someone else?

Well are you such a dreamer?
Put yourself in my shoes
Careful what you wish for love

I've seen the worst of you too
I let it go see
Because I have to
And when I'm falling on my knees
You'll take my hand in yours 
What will be, we'll be

Put yourself in my shoes
Careful what you wish for... love





Uh huh her - dreamer

Räknade ut hur man skulle få in en youtube video. Bra låt, relevant text. Men något jag bör, och har, lagt bakom mig. Önskar du förstod mig med, min vän. Ibland måste man tänka utanför ramarna. Utanför sin egen smärta. Man är inte ensam om att lida.



Värme och kärlek, Yasmine

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar